Tuition fees are due before the start of each term and are paid by Direct Debit. The cost of stationery, exercise and text books as well as external examinations is included in the tuition fee.
Tuition Fees from September 2019-2020
|Infant School Tuition Fees||£3,525 per term|
|Junior School Tuition Fees||£4,101 per term|
|Senior School Tuition Fees||£5,148 per term|
Parents may wish to consider covering School fees by School Fee Plan or similar schemes.
If your child is successful in their entrance assessment we will send you an offer letter. This will request acceptance of the offer in writing within 14 days, together with a deposit of £800 to secure your child’s place at the School. This can be paid by cheque, credit/debit card or bank transfer.
This amount is returned when your child leaves the school. In the event of a pupil not taking up their place, the deposit will only be returnable under special circumstances at the discretion of the Headmaster and Governors.
Special Instrument Music Charges
Individual instrumental tuition fees 2018-19
- Infant School Individual Tuition Fees: £137.40 per 10 lessons
- Junior School Individual Tuition Fees: £206 per 10 lessons
- Senior School Individual Tuition Fees: £206 per 10 lessons
Paired instrumental tuition fees 2018-19
- Junior School Paired Tuition Fees: £138 per 10 lessons
- Senior School Paired Tuition Fees: £138 per 10 lessons
Instrument hire fees
- Infant School Instrument Hire: £20 per term
- Junior School Instrument Hire: £50 per term
- Senior School Instrument Hire: £50 per term