We have a number of functions outside normal school hours and are always looking for staff to work with us on a casual basis to help out at these events or to provide sick cover for our permanent staff. If you are interested, please complete an application form and send it to the school following the instructions on the front cover.
Nottingham High School are looking to hire a Chef (Hospitality) to provide the highest standards of food service for hospitality events. You will assist the Chef Manager with catering support at events and daily operations.
This is an annualised hours post and is based on 30 hours per week (1140 per year) worked during term time plus 2 weeks.
The successful candidate will hold a NVQ Level 3 in Food Preparation, Level 2 in Food Hygiene and it would be desirable if they also held a Level 3 in Supervising Food Safety in Catering. The ideal candidate will have experience of leading and managing a team, large scale catering and meeting tight budgetary constraints.
Salary: £18,447 - £21,860 pro rata dependent on experience and qualifications. Actual salary based on hours and weeks worked is £12,033 - £14,259.
Completed application forms must be received no later than noon on 24 February 2017. Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure as well as other pre-employment checks.
What we are looking for:
We have two posts available for a Teacher of EYFS from September 2017; one permanent and one maternity cover (for up to a year).
- An excellent specialist in Early Years curriculum who has high expectations for all children.
- A passion for teaching and learning.
- Excellent communicator with pupils, parents and colleagues.
- An ability to enthuse and engage with the whole staff team.
- A willingness to contribute to our extensive co-curricular programme.
- There may be an opportunity for management responsibility (as Head of EYFS) for the right candidate.
What we can offer you:
- Friendly, motivated and well behaved pupils
- A friendly, motivated and (mostly!) well behaved staff team
- Small classes with ample resources
- Excellent facilities – theatre, gym, swimming pool, music, on-site parking etc.
- Salary above main scale and TLRs
- Great CPD opportunities and support for your career at whatever stage
- Drinks, lunch and snacks every day during term time as well as financed social activities.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 13 March 2017 at 10am.
Information for Candidates booklet
Application Form - permanent post
Application Form - maternity cover